Electrical Assembly/Wiring Technician
ALPHARETTA, GA 30005
Our customer is looking for several Wiring Tech's to join their team on a long-term contract basis. Hours for this role are 5 AM - 3:30 PM. Experience reading blue prints, understanding schematics, and wiring experience is key.
The Wiring Technician will interpret electrical schematics to assemble and/or wire electric power system projects. Candidate must have the ability to use various hand tools as it relates to sub-pan and systems assemblies. Candidate must also be able to work within a project team environment and take direction from Project Lead/Supervisor/Manager.
- Wire sub-pans, door devices and other pertinent power equipment with minimal supervision according to ISO standards and drawings.
- Able to wire and route harness's neatly with or without the use of wire loom, according to ISO standards.
- Understand the difference between A/C and D/C voltages and able to accurately and timely perform all wiring duties on sub panels, door devices and enclosures.
- Perform all other duties accurately, timely and be able to meet schedule deadlines.
- Able to perform any other duties assigned by Lead Person /Supervisor/ Manager.
- Understand the usage of hardware such as screws, bolts, nuts, washers, etc.
according to ISO Procedures Manual.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/