Welding Production Engineer
West Point, GA 31833
TRC s client who is a leader in the automotive space has an immediate need for a Welding Production Engineer to join their rapidly growing team. This opportunity will give you the chance to lead a well-established production team while also improving your skills! From an amazing culture that includes long term leadership involvement and a very clean facility you will be responsible for key components of production. If you are looking for a work environment to get recognized and appreciated, then submit resumes to Andy.Youmans@trcstaffing.com
The Day to Day:
Support current production in maintaining and improving: Safety, Quality, Efficiency, and Cost. Also, support new model activity that may include new equipment installation, trials, and vehicle or process verification.
- Coordinate and lead daily activities to improve Body shop issues concerning Safety, Quality, Efficiency, and Cost (Reduction)
- Create clear concise technical reports for Executive Management weekly regarding Body Accuracy, Gap/Flush, Water Leaks, etc.
- Perform part gauging (utilizing CMM, Faro Arm/ Laser tracker, etc.) for both Welding Parts and GA trim parts and the relationship between the two to help resolve issues.
- Responsible for maintaining Weld shop (& GA shop) FTTQ and DPU by adjusting BC Line fitting equipment, improving Body or Moving Part Accuracy
- Create & maintain ISO 9001 documentation such as Control Plans, PFMEA s, & Process Flow Maps
What you Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Electronic Engineering or related field along with two (2) to five (5) years of progressive experience in the Weld field in a manufacturing environment preferably within the automotive industry, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access.
- Knowledge of welding shop process preferred.
- SolidWorks and/or AutoCAD experience
Please send resumes to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/