Web Marketing Specialist
KENNESAW, GA 30144
Web Marketing Specialist
Our client who is a leader in the beauty tools area has an immediate opening for a Web Marketing Specialist to join their team. This is an opportunity to make a HUGE impact on a family owned business as they experience rapid growth. This individual with be a strategic mindset who reports directly to the COO to impact the return on marketing tools. They will have the chance to implement ideas and alter current marketing and website strategy to expand all divisions of the business. With the chance for remote day options & commission on top of base this role is an exciting opportunity for any Jr professional!
The Day to Day
The Web Marketing Specialist is focused on developing, implementing and executing strategic Web marketing plans for the client’s divisions to forward strategic goals, specifically those focused on obtaining new clients and retaining existing clients. The Web Marketing Specialist is responsible for maintaining and enhancing existing brand guidelines. This individual will work closely with, Sales, Marketing, and Leadership to improve the website and social media traffic of all services of the company.
- Evaluate and advocate brand strategy with Leadership team
- Evaluate historical product launches, analyze customer trends, conduct market analyses, and monitor brand metrics.
- Conduct analyses of performance and other contributing factors and report findings.
- Conduct keyword research and best-practice analysis and conceive recommendations and strategies to improve search results
- Generate and analyze Google Analytics reports and recommend website changes as necessary
- Develop a website traffic plan and create goals and benchmarks
- Measure and report performance of web performance
- Designs and updates collateral based on brand standards and messaging platforms.
- Manages website structure (New Development, updates), Landing Pages
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Develops and markets content that forwards the client’s brand, promotes services
- Oversees the development of new content and responsible for leveraging digital and social channels to promote consumption and drive desired business outcomes and annual business goals, including expanded media interest, inbound leads from prospects, and increased brand recognition.
- Collaborates with leaders, participating providers, clients, members and other key stakeholders, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of their audience.
Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Graphic Design or Related field or relevant experience
2-5 years experience producing content and working as a graphic designer preferred
2-5 years experience working with or managing websites and digital content required (Digital Marketing)
Experience with SEO, Google Analytics, Social Media, Product learning
*Bonus*: Mobile App Experience
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/