Warehouse Operations Supervisor
Ridgeway, SC | Direct Hire
The WHS Operations Supervisor is responsible for efficient inbound material flow, the proper receipt and placement of goods, inventory accuracy, and WHS productivity. The WHS Operations Supervisor will be expected to accomplish results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
· Ensure all materials are worked through receiving efficiently while maintaining identification, transactional, and storage discipline according to company expectations.
· Establish proper data collection and analysis in the MRB/PRA processes to support improvement initiatives.
· Ensure incoming goods meet company standards and delivery accuracy by following incoming receiving inspection protocol.
· Achieve company inventory accuracy objectives by ensuring process discipline and identifying process gaps, leading to the execution of continuous improvement initiatives.
· Drive proper stock rotation with the guidance of FIFO philosophy.
· Lead and support re-warehousing initiatives, that will drive better organization and control of materials.