ALPHARETTA, GA 30005
Our customer is currently seeking a Verification Engineer to join their team on a long term direct hire basis.
Main Job Duties:
• Generation of Electrical Design Verification Test procedures.
• Execution of Electrical Design Verification Test procedures.
• Root Cause Analysis support.
• Several years of verification engineering or electrical design experience required
• BSEE preferred
• Ability to properly use a range of test equipment including oscilloscopes with active probes and high-bandwidth current probes a must
• Must possess working knowledge of FPGA’s, microcontrollers, analog circuitry, and high-speed digital designs
• Fine pitch and SMT soldering skills a plus
• Skilled in using PC applications (Microsoft Word, Excel) required
• Ability to create test scripts (Python, PowerShell, Teststand) and/or test software (C#, etc.) a plus
• US citizenship required
Additional Strengths and or Experience
• Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and be proficient in the creation of technical reports
• Will have Considerable knowledge of ESD control, workmanship standards, Good Manufacturing Practices
(GMP), and geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
• Proficient in use of basic mechanical measurement tools
• Resolves most quality-related questions and problems, and refers only the most complex issues to higher levels
• Ensure compliance with internal/external quality standards
• Records statistical data and compares to existing standards
• Review housekeeping and 5S to keep the department clean, safe, and well organized
• Understands and participates in continuous improvement activities
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Quality, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering
• IPC-A-610, ASQ Certification preferred
• Experience with AS9100 or ISO 9001, Lean and continuous improvement projects preferred
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/