Alpharetta, GA | sendouts
Our client is actively looking for a Citrix Administrator with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience to join their team in the Alpharetta, GA area.
• You will be involved in supporting a range of virtualization products including but not limited to Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, Provisioning Services, StoreFront, Microsoft Terminal Services, VMware vSphere and various related and unrelated subsystems necessary to support a virtual desktop and application delivery environment.
• Under limited supervision, you will assume responsibility for supporting Citrix-related projects (new application/desktop deployments, planning for additional Citrix capacity, infrastructure changes) in accordance with business unit requirements and industry/vendor best practices.
• You may also be asked to provide support of core Microsoft infrastructure services (including but not limited to Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy Management, IIS, TCP/IP, etc.)
• 3-5 years minimum experience in a previous Citrix Administrator role.
• Experience designing, implementing, migrating and supporting Citrix suite of products (XenApp, XenDesktop, Provisioning Services, etc.) version 7.X including Citrix Receiver. (Required 3 Years)
• Experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure (MCSE / MCSA for Windows Server 2008 or newer is preferred, but not required) (Highly Desired 3 Years).
• Experience working interactively with business customers and resolving day to day Citrix XenDesktop & XenApp related issues.
• Conducts regular Citrix maintenance and refresh activities.
• After-hours support rotation and implementation as needed.
• Bachelor’ s degree of equivalent combination of education and experience.
Please send resumes to Abigail.Peterson@trcstaffing.Com