SEATTLE, WA 98199
The goal is increasing customer engagement and increasing the shopping cart spend.
A User Experience Designer is needed to drive workflow from needs analysis through g-live and even follow up with revisions and changes for website re-designs. Business case presentations, workflow schedules, A/B testing, and client and stakeholder collaboration are important for success in the role.
- UX Designer with 3+ years of experience delivering success
- Stakeholder presentation and advisory experience
- Mobile Design platforms, prototyping, illustration, and multimedia skills.
- Live and breathe HTML, Adobe Creative Suite 5 (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign), and wireframing skills
- Very good workflow organization abilities
Education: Bachelor’s Degree with an emphasis on Graphic Design, Visual Design, or Digital Arts
Please submit a current portfolio including business case samples with your resume