SEATTLE, WA 98199
UX enhancements and improvements to achieve business goals based on user research and customer feedback. Portfolio and experience needs to show current/recent visual designs, the importance of successful layouts and typography, elements within branding strategies and guidelines, and business case(s) to demonstrate why and how changes were implemented to improve the bottom line.
- 5+ years relevant experience as a UI/UX Designer with established clients and projects ready to present.
- An understanding of branding and relevant exposure to tailoring sites to the preferences of a client.
- Knowledge of HTML4 (HTML5 preferred), CSS, Adobe Creative Suite 5 (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign)
- Examples of professional level Wireframing.
- An understanding of Mobile Design platforms, prototyping, illustration, and multimedia skills.
- A current portfolio including business case samples
Bachelor’ s Degree with an emphasis on Graphic Design, Visual Design, or Digital Arts
Please submit a current portfolio including business case samples with your resume