CHATTANOOGA, TN 37416
Our customer in the Chattanooga, TN area is currently looking for 6 Trainers for their LEAN center to join their team on a long-term contract basis. A minimum of 2 years in production area and supervision experience is required.
- 4 year degree or comparable background of work related experience preferred
• Communication skills – interpersonal, presentation and written
• Analytical and conceptual thinking – using logic and reason, creative and strategic
• Computer skills –software and multimedia applications
• Integration – joining people, processes or systems
- Manufacturing experience and experience in innovative methods of production and production
- Lean thinking and lean management.
- Automotive (OEM) or supplier industry experience.
- Analyze and question continuously existing processes
for the purpose to guarantee continuous improvement.
• Delivery and implementation of training modules to primarily new hires, according to the requirements of the Production System. Assuring the quality of training and continuous improvement, granting productivity of process and people.
• Participation in determining, adaptation and introduction of training modules
Production System and LEAN manufacturing.
• Preparation, promotion, design, elaboration, actualization of training modules in launch phase, series phase, and in case of quality problems granting continuous improvement. Training of new workers/staff (part time and permanent), Trainees, rotation of workers, and of current worker/personnel
• Create, manage and maintain: database of participants, completion of training modules, registration of data, statistic control, certification.
• Evaluation and feedback of performance.
• Planning and elaboration of training schedules and class room occupation,
• Elaborate reports and presentations, for the production area, and other areas/clients affected.
• Manage and maintain LMS system assuring publication of training activities.(planning, schedules, programs)
• Maintenance of equipment and training means.
• Interface between the different areas and customers within the company
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/