ATLANTA, GA 30354
Our customer in the Atlanta, GA area, a prestigious automotive manufacturer, is currently looking for a Title Processor to join their team on a long-term contract basis.
Responsible for the completion of the daily processing workload of documents to ensure they are completed in an accurate and timely manner. Contribution to department and company projects related to efficiency improvements and enhanced customer service.
• Responsible for assigned documents to be completed and in a timely manner and in line with company policy and procedure. These communications include, but are not limited to, Transfer of Lease, Due Date Changes, Deferrals, Credit Disputes, Auto Pay, and Refund Requests.
• Assist with the processing of customer citations, privacy notices, and address changes to ensure they are processed in a timely manner.
• Sort and distribute incoming mail.
• Identify and distribute sensitive documents including customer and dealer checks.
• Ensure local limits of authority are followed.
• Complete assigned training in scheduled timeframe.
• Process orders for titles and duplicate title requests.
• Prepare and verify accuracy of pay off documents to prepare for title release.
• Must be a fast learner who can comprehend and retain process guidelines and company policies as it pertains to the title department.
• Must be detail oriented and possess strong time management skills.
• Knowledge or prior experience working with Automotive titles titling and document processing and management.
• High school graduate, College degree preferred; or equivalent experience.
• In depth knowledge of FDCPA, FCRA, ECOA and Federal Privacy laws
• Commitment to excellence -- quality driven.
• Customer service oriented.
• 3+ years’ experience in customer service.
• 1 year auto finance experience
• Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
• PC experience required (Windows, Word, Lotus).
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org