Tier 3 Support
Alpharetta, GA 30009
Tier 3 Application Support Engineer
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
TRC’s Fun, innovative Tech client has an immediate need for a Tier 3 Application Support Engineer. Would you call yourself a Tech Ninja warrior? Do you use these Ninja skills to troubleshoot issues? You could have the opportunity to enjoy the challenge of working on one of the biggest OpenStack cloud services! All while enjoying a Friday catered lunch and playing with all new technology (artificial intelligence, bots, big data technologies, real-time analytics and messaging solutions, all hosted on our dynamic open platform). Read on to start your journey warrior!
The Day To Day
- Be the Subject Matter Expert for assigned technical areas, building the knowledge in support, troubleshooting tools and methods, promoting issues\bugs with R&D, etc.
- Educate and pro-actively guide the global support teams with technical knowledge.
- Responsible for managing assigned cases to meet service levels.
- Work closely with field teams and customers to address and resolve the issues raised.
- Handle customer interactions/communications, while being the support liaison between customer, Product Management, R&D, and Business units.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written skills (e.g., case notes, bug reports, knowledge base articles, etc.).
- Might require traveling, overtime, and on call duty 24/7.
- Mentor and educate 2nd tier personnel in order to reduce the number of technical escalations.
- Inspiration without authority to drive remote parties for attention and resolution.
- Elasticity to work in stressed environment and comply with tight timeline.
- Self learner and ability to extend technical capabilities to new domains.
- Proven analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and customer facing skills - with customers, LivePerson field teams, and internal stakeholders to promote customer issues and lead complex and sensitive situations.
- 2+ years experience in customer facing Tier 3 support or 4+ years experience in Tier 2 support
- 2-4 years’ experience with relevant technologies that could include the following:
- Mobile development and troubleshooting – BONUS!
- Open Platform - API/SDK development and troubleshooting – BONUS!
- Network and protocols.
- SAAS\Cloud Infrastructure.
- Ability to travel to customer sites.
- Big Data and mySQL\Oracle Databases.
- Academic degree in Computer Science/Information Systems (advantage).
Please submit resume to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/