ATLANTA, GA 30349 | Temporary
TRC has an immediate need for a Test Engineer for a long-term contract position in Atlanta, GA.
The primary purpose of this role will be the testing and validation of equipment for use in international locations.
Developing methods and systems for gathering field test information and evaluating the data. Someone with a background in Reliability Engineering or Design for Reliability experience would be a great benefit.
• Bachelor of Science in a technology related field of study
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with general industrial or foodservice equipment
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent communication, relational, and team skills to enable interaction with restaurant team members, as well as corporate peers and leaders
• Knowledge to produce and maintain technical documents and schedules to report on testing results
• Experience participating on cross-functional teams that include both technical and non-technical aptitudes
• Proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs
• Bachelor of Science in an Engineering Discipline
• Specific subject matter expertise in the area of Reliability Engineering or Design for Reliability
• Experience with CAD systems (e.g. AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Pro Engineer, etc.)
• Experience and/or training in the area of manufacturing engineering or related techniques such as six-sigma, Lean, TPM or similar
• Restaurant industry experience (corporate or restaurant level)
• Basic understanding and appreciation for various food preparation techniques
• 10+ years of experience where minimum and preferred qualifications were clearly demonstrated
Please submit your resume to email@example.com