Technical Support Tech
Denver, CO | Direct Hire
• Able to assess customer needs and set expectations
• Verify accuracy of business impact statement as provided by the customer
• Perform with limited direction, problem verification by confirming a customer’ s environment, error messages, and symptoms of a problem.
• Able to troubleshoot common problems.
• Use testing tools for troubleshooting
• Researching moderate to complex cases using knowledge bases, documentation, etc.
• Gather information to develop reproducible cases
• Preparing, recommending, and guiding the customer through implementing solutions.
• Write collateral at an appropriate level
• Mastery of creating case tracking details for use by team members for similar/future problem resolution
• Assist other TSEs at different levels
• Accountable for team and individual results
• Participate in internal projects and other work as directed
• Self-directed learning to expand expertise of Rocket Software products
• Contributes to training content, as necessary
• 0 to 2 years of experience in Technical Support
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Computing, or related subject
• Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
• Critical thinking, analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent interpersonal, relationship management and communication skills.
• Exposure to programming languages (C, C++, Java, Python,)
Please submit resumes to will.Swift@trcstaffing.Com