Technical Support Engineer
Denver, CO | Direct Hire
• Verify accuracy of business impact statement as provided by the customer
• Perform with limited direction, problem verification by confirming a customer’ s environment, error messages, and symptoms of a problem.
• Able to troubleshoot common problems.
• Researching moderate to complex cases using knowledge bases, documentation, etc.
• Gather information to develop reproducible cases
• Preparing, recommending, and guiding the customer through implementing solutions.
• Write collateral at an appropriate level
• Mastery of creating case tracking details for use by team members for similar/future problem resolution
• Assist other TSEs at different levels
• Accountable for team and individual results
• Participate in internal projects and other work as directed
• Self-directed learning to expand expertise of Rocket Software products
• Contributes to training content, as necessary
• Experience with Aldon for IBMi and or Linux or Configuration Software for IBMi or Linux.
• Ability to identify and complete tasks in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to effectively work with customers to resolve problems.
• Familiarity with electronic issue tracking systems.
• Linux experience or IBMi experience
• Windows Experience
• 2+ years of experience in role of external technical support
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Preferred Technical computer knowledge
• BS degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent experience.
Please submit resume to tyler.Daniel@trcstaffing.Com