Technical Support Engineer III
Bentonville, AR 72712
Our Client is a global fast-paced support organization with the primary mission to provide world class support to customers and partners. This role will assist customers with questions and problems regarding the installation, setup, configuration and functionality of our products. If you are looking for a position where you can be a part of a team and collaborate with the intent of providing first class technical support, then this is the ideal position. Our client offers the best benefits package in the industry and has had year over year growth with no ceiling in sight. Exciting, stable and evolving opportunity awaits.
The successful candidate will be able to:
• Able to assess customer needs and set expectations
• Taking ownership of customer issues and seeing problems through to resolution.
• Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
• Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate teams.
• Work with customers via their preferred communication channel(s): phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
• Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers, within SLA agreements.
• Prioritize and manage several open issues at one time.
• Ensure all issues, analysis, and customer communications are properly logged.
• Collaborate on customer situations/escalations as required.
• Verify accuracy of business impact statement as provided by the customer
• Perform with limited direction, problem verification by confirming a customer’s environment, error messages, and symptoms of a problem.
• Researching moderate to complex cases using knowledge bases, documentation, etc.
• Preparing, recommending, and guiding the customer through implementing solutions.
• Write collateral at an appropriate level
• Mastery of creating case tracking details for use by team members for similar/future problem resolution
• Assist other TSEs at various levels
• Accountable for team and individual results
• Participate in internal projects and other work as directed
• Contributes to training content, as necessary
• Available for some after hours, weekend, and holiday work
• 5 + years’ experience as a Technical Support Engineer.
• Excellent troubleshooting abilities.
• Strong soft skills.
• Ability to read and analyze Dumps/Error Logs.
• Ability to identify and complete tasks in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to effectively work with customers to resolve problems.
• Familiarity with electronic issue tracking systems.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• 5+ years’ experience Systems Programming
• Experience/knowledge of CICS on z/OS Systems Programming.
• Experience/knowledge of Storage Administration.
• Experience/knowledge of Messaging on z/OS Systems Programming.
• Experience/knowledge of XE for z/VM and Linux Systems Programming.
• Experience/knowledge of JVM on z/OS Systems Programming.
• Experience/knowledge of ITCAM AD/TT Systems Programming.
• OMEGAMON Systems Programmer or Tester is a Plus.
• Experience with REXX, z/OS JCL, ISPF, TSO, DFSMShsm
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/