Supply Chain- Project Manager
ATLANTA, GA 30349
TRC is currently seeking a mid-level project manager with a supply chain background in the south Atlanta area. This role will be to lead highly visible initiatives around supply chain packaging.
This role will be responsible for serving as the Supply Chain Project Lead on any packaging development and sourcing for nationwide locations with sustainability or legislative requirements that deviate from the client's standard systems
- Manage development and sourcing activities with suppliers for items within above scope (servicing locations with sustainability or legislative requirements that deviate from the standard system)
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that specific client locations have the necessary products to comply with all local packaging legislations.
- Calculate pricing impacts of changes and communicate to the Pricing Team in timely manner
- Ensure alignment with Field Staff regarding any changes related to ordering, inventory, etc.
- Negotiate with and manage suppliers to: Secure capacity and flexibility to meet known and unanticipated needs
- Reduce costs and drive profitability and activate upon opportunities to reduce financial exposure
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/