KENNESAW, GA 30144
TRC has a top client in the Kennesaw area currently seeking a Structural Designer with experience working with Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD in the pollution control industry. This company is currently growing and looking to build on its great tenure by expanding their workforce for the coming years. Great company, great career progression with a stable organization
Role & Responsibilities
• Coordinates with the Lead Structural Engineer on job phases, activities, and schedules with the assignment of each job.
• Works closely with the project managers and engineering/design department, using Autodesk AutoCAD and Inventor 2D files, 3D files and rough sketches to create structural details and layout drawings per engineer instructions and concepts.
• Work closely with the Structural Engineer to produce structural steel drawings that include (but not limited to): steel layouts, connection details, industrial walkways, stairs and ladders, large equipment supports, large industrial duct supports, various framing and column support connections, and foundation drawings.
• Work closely with Project Managers and the engineering team to execute the client’s needs and expectations, in a timely manner and on budget.
• Help create and maintain new structural CAD standards as we move forward in the growth of our new structural department.
• Performs any other duties as may be required, from time to time, by the Project Operations Manager or Lead Structural Engineer.
• Associate Degree or Technical degree in CAD Technology, Engineering or Engineering Technology
• 4+ years working in the structural design field.
• 4+ years’ experience as Autodesk Inventor and/or AutoCAD using 2D and 3D is required.
• Structural aptitude required
• Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel.
• Specific experience in drafting/design layout for large industrial equipment and processes is a plus.
• Candidates must have the ability to take direction well and communicate effectively to accomplish tasks.
Please submit your resume for consideration to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/