SEATTLE, WA 98199
TRC needs a Staffing Associate to source, recruit, take care of new hire stuff, handle payroll, and following up with our employees. Prospecting for new business and client interaction is also important for success in the role . TRC has world class technology and training to help you do your job including state of the art software, advertising programs, sourcing and recruiting tools, well planned work-flows, and very good candidate delivery processes.
- Find, interview, and present qualified candidates to prospects and clients
- Fill job orders, there's a lot of opportunity in this market
- Contact prospects and clients to check on the status of new and current openings
- Do the new employee hiring protocols including employment verifications, background checks, new employee paperwork, etc.
- Complete employee weekly payroll
- Attend recruiting events
- Do your weekly tracking and data reports
- Continuously evolve with market and client needs
- Be very responsive to coaching, training, and ongoing upskilling
Compensation: Base salary, bonuses, benefits, and PTO. This is not a WFH gig.