ATLANTA, GA 30339
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform accounting processes including accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, inter-company transactions, cash management, variable compensation and monthly closing and reconciliation.
- Follow our company’s established accounting processes
- Communicate and provide information to departments, as appropriate.
- Coordinate information requests of auditors and third parties, as needed.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical internal and external customers.
- Customer-centric demeanor with the ability to support all levels of internal customers.
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 1- 3 years accounting experience.
- Great Plains and Salesforce software a plus.
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills; demonstrated ability to identify issues, propose and implement solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written; ability to interact with all levels of management and non-management personnel.
- Ability to create/develop ad-hoc analysis and reports and analyze information
- Organization and attention to detail are a must, as well as the ability to work autonomously and in a team-based environment.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/