Sr. Project Manager/BA
SANDY SPRINGS, GA 30328
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a hybrid Business Analyst/Project Manager for a direct hire opportunity in the Greater Atlanta area.
This position serves as the liaison between the Accounting department and IT, Performs accounting system related development project management activities.
• Support day to day operation of the Great Plains and related accounting integration applications – Integration processes with internal operation systems and external financial institutions (payment processors, banks, etc.)
• Perform data reconciliations among different systems and data sources
• Perform necessary tasks for month end closing
• Interact with business users to define, analyze and document accounting requirements
• Analyze and make recommendations on improving accounting processes
• Communicate business requirements to IT development team and perform basic functional testing
• Coordinate between IT and Accounting on project schedule to make sure that projects are on track
• Work with Client Relation to define and recommend client specific accounting requirements
• Review IT designs to ensure it meets business requirements submitted. Collaborate as necessary to arrive at proper design to reduce number of issues identified during UAT.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Strong project management skills or similar experience of coordinating business and IT
• Scribe knowledge preferred or willingness to be trained on Scribe
• Experience on GP integration with external systems is plus
• Must be enthusiastic about learning new technologies
• Experience and ability to work with finance/accounting system vendors like payment processors and banks.
• Experience on analyze/define accounting processes to gain efficiencies.
• Bachelor’ s degree in business/accounting/information system or equivalent preferred
• Must be detail oriented and excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
• Excellent understanding of the organization’ s goals and objectives.
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Proficient on MS Office Tools
Please submit resumes to abigail.Peterson@trcstaffing.Com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/