Sr. Manager, Quality
ACWORTH, GA 30102
Our customer is seeking a Sr. Manager, Quality to join their growing facility.
The ideal candidate will monitor the adherence to internal/external quality standards and assure suppliers to ensure they meet quality standards. Develops systems and procedures that continuously improve the overall site quality systems, standards, metrics and performance
The (supplier) quality department(s) communicates corrective actions to the customer, establishes effective containment, and verifies corrective action effectiveness.
The quality department will be responsible to interface with corporate quality functions to ensure companywide standards, procedures and processes are standardized and will meet the agreed requirements
- Plans, organizes, educates, allocates and controls the quality department resources to meet department and company goals.
- Maintain a system for statistical reporting of product compliance.
- Develops processes, systems, forms and other " tools" to increase efficiency, timeliness and accuracy of information.
- Prepares and presents (supplier) status, issues and corresponding resolutions to Executive Management and others within the company.
- Prepares an annual budget, ensures and maintains the departmental associated budgets
- Monitors and assigns staff to complete (supplier) system and process audits, making sure quality product will be received, produced and provided
- Oversees staff to ensure completeness and timeliness of (supplier) PPAP packages.
- Responsible for (supplier) APQP
- Responsible for the internal audit process.
- Supervises and evaluates site quality personnel performance
- Supervises the product and process activities
- Supervises and maintains the corrective action system and continues improvements
- Supervises the warranty and customer returns activity
- Prepares management and customer reports
- Maintains and follows all system procedures and policies
- Other duties may also be assigned required
IATF and ISO 14001 RESPONSIBILITIES
The responsibilities listed in the IATF Quality Manual and ISO 14001 Environmental Manual pertaining to this position is mandatory. Other responsibilities may be added, with or without notice in writing, at any time and it is the responsibility of this position to review such changes on a period basis.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 4 year degree in a technical field required
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in automotive quality assurance, preferably in a quality management role required.
- Post Graduate degree in business or technical field preferred.
- A combination of education and/or 10+ year’ s equivalent experience.
- Previous supervisory experience required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- General understanding of AIAG, IATF, QS and ISO standards, statistical process control (SPC), and blueprint reading.
- Proficient use of a computer and software such as Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook, Access, etc.
- ASQ certification (Preferred)
Send resume to: carmen.Carpenter@trcstaffing.Com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/