Sr. Finance Systems Developer - Great Plains
SANDY SPRINGS, GA 30328
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is seeking an experienced Sr. Finance Systems Developer to support the Finance and Accounting departments and manage the support of the MS Dynamics GP system, along with the ancillary systems that integrate with the accounting system.
This is a direct hire opportunity in the Greater Atlanta area.
- Support day to day operation of Microsoft Dynamics GP and related accounting applications
- Support Integration processes with internal operation systems and external financial institutions (payment processors, banks, etc.)
- Develop new integration processes as they are identified by the business.
- Support and enhance existing integrations between Dynamics GP and the Contract Management System
- Assist accounting and finance in perform data reconciliations among different systems and data sources
- Assist with perform necessary tasks to support month end closing
- Communicate business requirements to IT development team and perform basic functional testing
- Manage the support queue and ensure that SLAs are met
Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of experience implementing and/or supporting Dynamics GP
- Prefer 2-5 years experience working in or supporting the functions of each of the following: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with GP integration (Scribe, SmartConnect, eConnect) with external systems is plus
- 2-5 years of experience with MS-SQL and/or PostgreSQL
- Must be enthusiastic about learning new technologies
- Experience and ability to work with finance/accounting system vendors like payment processors and banks.
- Experience on analyze/define accounting processes to gain efficiencies.
- Bachelor s degree in business/accounting/information system or equivalent preferred
- Must be detail oriented and excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding of the organization s goals and objectives.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Proficient on MS Office Tools
- Experience with Blackline, Host Analytics and Reinsurance systems a plus
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/