Sr. Analyst, Capital Markets & Funding
ATLANTA, GA 30354
Our customer is currently seeking a Sr. Analyst for their Capital Market and Funding team. This is a direct hire role.
The ideal candidate will have Big 4 Audit experience, Capital Market Experience, Hedge Accounting, M&A Experience, and overall a good audit and finance blend.
- Assist in management of funding structures for the U.S. and Canadian finance entities to ensure competitive funding costs in cooperation with global directives, including research and analysis of alternative funding sources (e.g. term transaction structures) and monitoring interest and cross currency rate movements and trends to support prudent portfolio risk management.
- Support the management of the annual renewal process of all ABS facilities and the execution of term ABS transactions, including compiling specific portfolio statistical information, providing ad-hoc reporting and analysis, and modeling the impact of terms and conditions regarding cost and liquidity.
- Support the periodic due diligence and audit requirements for all ABS programs including working with banks, audit firms, and internal PFS resources.
- The position is part of the Front Office and acts accordingly as a proxy for other members of the Front Office for derivatives, swaps, and FX transactions. Execute derivative and foreign currency spot transactions in the U.S. and Canada on behalf of the securitization entities to mitigate interest rate and, where applicable, cross currency risks.
- Support the design, implementation, monitoring, and documentation of hedge accounting at Porsche Financial Services as the topic owner of hedging related activities.
- Complete primary ABS reporting requirements, including preparation of loan offering documents, monthly reporting for ABS programs, monitoring compliance with legal covenants, and evaluating the program s performance covenant trigger and termination events.
- Assist in preparation and distribution of the monthly cash flow forecasts, including forecasting securitization cash flows. Complete back testing and turn lessons learned into more accurate forecasting.
- Lead the preparation of external presentations and manage the process of information verification in relation to all capital markets activities.
Prefer candidate that's currently working in Audit/Accounting that's interested in moving into Finance.
3+ years of public accounting experience preferred or minimum of 5+ years of treasury experience with 3+ years of direct experience in Capital Markets, Investment Banking, or general finance.
Undergraduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or related field is required. MBA a plus.
Demonstrated strong analytical thinking, financial analysis, and communication skills. CFA, CPA, and/or a candidate preferred.
Experience with Bloomberg or other market tools and working knowledge of derivative trading/securitizations desired.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/