Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
Our customer in the South Atlanta, GA area is currently seeking a Sr. Accountant to join their team on a long term, direct hire basis.
This position is responsible to perform the accounting for highest risk area of the financial statements under the supervision of the Senior Manager Accounting. An independent working style with a high degree of accuracy in order to ensure the effective and efficient completion of this function is a crucial necessity.
• Importer subvention invoicing
• Responsible for the accurate preparation of the monthly incentive invoice for company based on the information received from Marketing
• Prepare the daily upload of data into SAP. Prepare monthly journal entries; reconcile balance sheet and expense accounts between SAP and Lemans. Perform projects and other daily and monthly tasks.
• Prepare cash reconciliations. Reconcile cash account balances between Lemans and bank statements. Reconcile cash account balances between SAP and bank statements on a monthly basis.
• Participate in the month end close reporting of financial information to ensure validity, integrity, usability, and timeliness of various management reports and schedules for company; perform preparation of the monthly reporting package for parent company’ s Finance Departments. Coordination of auditor requests regarding company related bookkeeping.
• Back-up for other functions in the department to ensure proper coverage during absences and holidays
• Other ad hoc projects and duties as assigned.
• CPA & Bachelors degree in Accounting required.
• Min. 5 years accounting experience.
• Extensive personal computer skills in Microsoft Office products required, especially Excel, and Access
• Self- starter and highly motivated.
• Attention to details and ability to produce high quality deliverables are required.
• Strong analytical and communication skills required
Please send resumes to kara.Morrison@trcstaffing.Com.