ATLANTA, GA 30354
Our customer in the Atlanta, GA area is currently looking for a Sr. Accountant to join their team on a direct hire basis.
This is a phenomenal, challenging, and exciting opportunity to join a great company.
A CPA is required. The ideal candidate will have a mix of public and private experience. This candidate will be responsible to perform the accounting for highest risk area of the financial statements: Responsible for preparing hedge accounting entries for derivatives. An independent working style with a high degree of accuracy in order to ensure the effective and efficient completion of this function is a crucial necessity.
• Prepare monthly entries related to hedge accounting for swaps (e.G. Mark-to-market entries, accrued interests etc.). Analyze effectiveness and keep records of compliance with US GAAP and IFRS.
• Prepare monthly journal entries.
• Reconcile balance sheet and expense accounts between SAP and Lemans. Perform projects and other daily and monthly tasks.
• Perform company’ s Interest Subvention calculation and its corresponding general ledger activities including journal entries and account reconciliations.
• Responsible for SAP Fixed Assets monthly close activities, including fixed assets account reconciliations and roll-forward.
• Responsible for the month end close reporting of financial information to ensure accuracy, integrity, usability, and timeliness of various management reports and schedules.
• Assists accounting in performing the North America group consolidation.
• Train other team members (contractors, interns, etc.) when needed.
• Back-up for other functions in the department to ensure proper coverage during absences and holidays.
Bachelor’ s Degree in Accounting required or higher.
CPA is required
5 - 7 year experience in public or private accounting.
Previous experience in financial services preferred.
Extensive personal computer skills in Microsoft Office products required (Especially: MS Excel and Powerpoint).
Familiarity with Fiserv Lemans and SAP a plus
Strong analytical and communication skills required.
Please submit your resume for consideration to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/