Sr. .NET Developer
Alpharetta, GA | sendouts
Our client is in an immediate need for a Senior .NET developer for their office in Alpharetta, GA. They are a software/technology company for health and hospice agencies. This is a contract to hire position assuming the individual performs as expected. They will be working in an Agile environment on a team of 5 to 6 members as well as collaborating with multiple teams. In this role you will be assisting in migrating web apps and writing code to support clients. The interview process consists of a phone interview, Sharing code from GetHub type environment, onsite technical exercise lasting (2-4hrs).
The most successful Candidate:
- Has worked and maintained a large code base (client currently working 440 projects)
- Shared Code with team members
- Versed with HDTLS apps
- Concepts: SOA, Client-Server, Distributed Computing, Unit Testing, Behavior Driven Development, ORM, Domain Modeling, SDLC and agile development methodologies
- Web Services- API’ s
- Experience with any framework (Angular**, Legacy)
- Functional programming experiences-Single Page App world
- 5-7 years of experience
- Experience in healthcare domain (preferred)
Our client has a fun open space office. Being a few miles away from the popular Avalon scene, they also have a kitchen that is stock full of snacks/drinks/coffee ect. Additionally, once converted to a full-time employee our client offers things such as massage therapist on staff, weekly catered lunches, free gym memberships, charity events, flex schedule options, casual dress and MORE!
Please submit resume to will.Swift@trcstaffing.Com