Soldering Wire Technician
ALPHARETTA, GA 30004
TRC is now hiring for skilled and experience Soldering Technicians for our client in Alpharetta, GA. Qualified candidates should have a good understanding of wiring, wire to pin soldering, circuit components, cable assembly or related fields. This is a great opportunity individuals looking for a long-term career.
Job Duties Include:
- Crimping and soldering wire to pin of various sizes
- Preparing wires for configuration (cutting, stripping, etc.)
- Soldering components and assembling cables
- Testing and inspecting components using various devices
- Electrical and pressure testing
- 2 - 5 years of experience with cable assembly, soldering, electrical wiring, or related tasks
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, speak, and comprehend English instructions
- Familiarization with IPC 610/620 quality standards. Certifications in either is highly preferred
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds continuously
- Ability to pass soldering assessments
- High level of attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- Previous experience using hand and pneumatic tools, as well as microscopes, highly preferred
Full time, $16 to $17 per hour.
If you are interested and qualify for this position, apply with your updated resume!