Soldering Technician 3rd Shift
SUWANEE, GA 30024
Our client in Suwanee is looking to add (2) soldering technicians to assist with their soldering department. This is a 3rd shift position.
Essential Duties include:
• Perform all levels of SMT and thru hole hand component soldering to IPC standards.
• Lead forming of different types of electronic parts using hand tools and automatic equipment for PCB (Printed Circuit Board) assembly.
• Work with leaded and lead- free solder.
• Interpret resistor color codes and capacitors values.
• Advanced understanding of PCB assembly drawings and related documents; assembly instructions.
• Utilize electrical and manual tools such as soldering iron, de-soldering equipment, and solder removal tools.
• Has an advanced understanding of PCB assembly processes, component installation sequence of thru hole components.
• Rework, repair, and modify printed circuit boards and/or assemblies to required specifications.
• Identifies reference designator locations on printed wiring assemblies.
• Positions PCBs under microscope to examine circuitry.
• Cleans repaired boards with solvent, using brush rags.
• Inspects boards to define that repairs meet specifications.
• Reads work orders to define number of PCBs to be repaired, type of repairs required and method tools to be used in reworking.
• Removes stacks repaired boards on racks for movement to next work station.
• Performs visual inspection of PCB’s for IPC-A-610 workmanship requirements.
• Maintains department specific records.
• Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
•High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and five+ years related experience and/or training in the electronics field.
•Associates degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred.
•Preferred: J-STD-001 certification.
PLEASE SEND RESUMES TO email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/