Software Configuration Specialist
Suwanee, GA | Direct Hire
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Software Configuration Specialist for a Direct Hire opportunity in the Greater Alpharetta Area. The Software Configuration Specialist will be responsible for configuring and testing the Manhattan Associates Scale WMS for new client implementations, legacy WMS conversions and required system enhancements. This is a great opportunity to join a stable and growing supply chain company, a leader in their field. Great work environment, small but growing IT team, and excellent benefits!
• Perform all system configurations of the Warehouse Management System (WMS).
• Meet with external clients and internal departments and assist in converting business requirements into functional process documentation.
• Build and maintain WMS configuration documentation based on business requirements.
• Develop and execute unit test plans to validate system configuration.
• Design and test WMS enhancements that are developed by software vendor or internal development team.
• Participate in design reviews of enhancements and new implementations.
• Perform Level 2 support of WMS issues.
Qualifications and Requirements
• 2-3 years’ experience with Manhattan Associates “ Scale WMS” desired; Tier 1 WMS experience required.
• Experience configuring and supporting all functional area within the WMS.
• Minimum College diploma in the field of Information Technology or Logistics desired.
• Ideal candidate will have both software configuration and warehouse process experience. This role is a hybrid of WMS configuration analyst and warehouse process engineer.
• Looking for a self-starter who prefers an independent work environment.
• Minimal US travel when new warehouses or major client implementations go live (< 10%).
• Small office environment with 10-15 other IT team members.
Please send resumes to Abigail.Peterson@trcstaffing.Com