West Columbia, SC | Direct Hire
$18/hr-$20/hr West Columbia
JOB SUMMARY: Supervises the day-to-day operations of the Warehouse department, including administrative and clerical functions, to ensure efficient operations and a safe working environment. Schedules and monitors associate activities and equipment use to meet and exceed company objectives.
· Plans, implements, and monitors the day-to-day operations for the warehouse department to ensure that established objectives for shipping, product rotation, safety, and timeliness are met or exceeded.
· Monitors loading, dispatch, and receiving times and makes appropriate changes
· Routinely informs and communicates with associates to ensure compliance with established warehouse productivity, safety, and procedures.
· Monitors and completes numerous computer-based and manual reports and related paperwork, including time records, daily logs, damage reports, etc
· Monitors product damage and audits routes to ensure reliable product delivery.
· Plans and schedules manpower.
· Plans and coordinates vehicle and equipment maintenance and utilization reports.
· Performs other related and assigned duties as necessary.
Supervises of up to 6 hourly associates, depending on size of facility. Manages projects and assignments with significant impact on customer service.
· Productivity/quality standards: efficiency, timeliness, and reliability
· Productivity/quality standards: cases per hour