COLUMBIA, SC 29210
POSITION: SERVICE ENGINEER
Lexington, SC WITH UP TO 50% TRAVEL
Our client is an industry leader in real-time, high speed railway inspection systems and services. We are looking for a highly intelligent and motivated Service Engineer to join our team to support the growth of our North American business unit. The service engineer is responsible for managing onsite activities including installation, commissioning, and service and providing direct interface and support to the customer.
Minimum Education Requirements:
• BS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electronic Engineering
• Domestic and International Field Service
• Single point of contact with the customer
• Performs the duties of Operations Manager during the Installation, Commissioning, and Service phases of the project.
• Coordination and technical supervision and support of the service team operating in the field
• Must possess strong problem solving skills
• Experience with complex systems design and maintenance
• Operate oscilloscopes, meters, signal generators, power supplies during the test process
• Ability to read drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams, and data sheets
• Must hold a valid driver’ s license
• Must be able to obtain and hold a US Passport
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• This is a drug free workplace and works with railroad contracts and job sites that require drug testing as well as criminal background checks.