Senior Pricing Analyst
Atlanta, GA 30328
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Senior Pricing Analyst for a direct hire opportunity in the Greater Atlanta area.
This is an absolutely exciting opportunity to join one of the city' s best places to work companies. Fantastic growth opportunities, get rewarded and recognized for your hard work, excellent benefits and perks, work with a hard-working and passionate team and leadership, learn from the absolute best in the field.
If this sounds like a great opportunity, contact us to hear more!
In this critical Pricing Analyst role, as part of a newly-created division, you will manage pricing analytics and drive pricing and margin improvement activities for specific product line.
This role requires a strong personality, experience negotiating pricing and contracts, a people-person, and an ability to work well under pressure.
- Bachelor’ s degree required. MBA a plus
- Minimum 5-7 years of analytical and/or commercial work experience is required
- SAP experience required
- Experience in the paper and packaging industry a plus
- Oversee the collaborative definition of required pricing & profitability analysis with commercial leaders
- Design analytics to help answer pricing and profitability questions
- Utilize the analytics to identify insights, determine their implications, and vet the findings with stakeholders
- Deliver pricing projects related to the product line covered
- Ensure the quality, timeliness, and adherence to budget of pricing projects
- Drive the research of new analytical methods and tools in pricing
- Provide historical customer profitability to support bid development
- Analyze requests for price & surcharge exceptions
- Drive monthly customer profitability review process
- Execute day-to-day pricing analysis
Interfaces with (who the role works with):
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Ability of the analysis to support making decisions on pricing and margin
- Execution of pricing and margin improvement programs and initiatives
- Margin improvement targets
- Price realization (% of list price achieved)
- Product line gross margin %
Please submit resumes to abigail.Peterson@trcstaffing.Com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/