Senior PCI Project Manager
ATLANTA, GA 30327
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
TRC Professional Solutions is looking for a hands-on Project Manager with extensive PCI Compliance Experience to help drive our client to a PCI Compliant process. This project will actively participate and help drive the transition of over 200 applications to a PCI compliant process and ensure that new applications also meet these requirements. The successful candidate be aware of possible challenges, difficulties and dangers that exist with such an undertaking. This is a 6+ month long-term contract opportunity in the greater Alpharetta GA area.
As a Senior PCI Project Manager, you will lead IT project teams to ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project outcomes – meeting approved scope and deliverables. You will plan, coordinate, and monitor larger scale PCI (Payment Card Industry) related projects tied to certifying cardholder data infrastructure by driving technical teams in remediating gaps identified through PCI assessments and penetration tests. You will partner with key stakeholders to resolve roadblocks, issues, resource constraints in order to meet project commitments.
• Ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery (by March 2019)
• Exhibit proactive behavior by leading project planning activities, including but not limited to: Defining the overall scope of the project; Creating and maintaining a consolidated timeline/schedule highlighting the major milestones and associated dates for project activities; Identifying and communicating project dependencies and impacts; Putting mechanisms in place to ensure on-going control of the project (E.g., Kick off meeting, overall Project Management Approach, Communication Plan, Risk Management, Issues Management, Change Control, etc.).
• Lead technical teams in remediating IT related gaps found in PCI assessment and related penetration tests within a short timeframe and escalating issues to leadership.
• Keep stakeholders (internal & external) engaged in the project, aligned on expected outcomes and informed about what is occurring throughout project.
• Proactively communicate the project’s progress on an on-going basis, ensuring transparency throughout project lifecycle. Provide leadership and key stakeholders with the information and venues to make effective, timely decisions.
• Know how to get things done through formal channels and the informal network.
Basic qualifications for consideration:
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum of 5 years of project management, business analysis, and/or relevant consulting experience
• Experience managing PCI related remediation efforts including penetration test remediation.
• Experience with PCI and the PCI Data Security Standards or other compliance related standards / assessments /processes such as HIPAA, SOX,
• Experience in banking, financial services, and/or hardware / software industries desired
Preferred qualifications for consideration:
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred, not required
• Experience in banking, financial services, and/or software industries desired