Senior International Tax Analyst
ATLANTA, GA 30339
TRC is currently seeking a Senior International Tax Analyst for our client in the Cumberland area. This is a full time role with a leading firm in the area - candidate must have a CPA or Masters Taxation Certification.
- Preparing US tax reporting (Forms 8858, 5471, 8865, 1118, 1120F) for non-US based companies including corresponding computations (i.e. earnings and profits, tax basis calcs, foreign income inclusions, foreign tax credit calcs, etc.).
- Preparing Canada income tax returns including Federal T2 return, Quebec and Alberta provincial returns.
- Assisting with compliance with new US Tax Reform items including GILTI, Transition Tax, Attribution-related compliance, FDII calculation
- Coordinating compliance with US FATCA regulations and US certification (Form 6166)
- Prepare filing of annual withholding tax returns (US and Canada).
- Assisting in preparation of international components of the company’s tax provision including preparation of foreign source income projection, foreign tax credit projection and ASC-740-30 (APB 23).
- Preparing Cost Sharing calculation including data gathering and manage audit review of same.
- Ensuring compliance with SOX requirements as needed including account reconciliations.
- Identifying and implementing necessary process improvements within existing compliance and provision processes.
- Assisting with management and control data request responses for income tax audits
- Assisting with data analysis for US transfer pricing between US and foreign affiliates
- Assisting in identifying, analysing and executing various tax planning opportunities (i.e. cash repatriation strategies, intercompany loan clean-up, legal entity restructuring, etc…)
- Supporting business units for tax matters relating to US, Canadian, and Latin American affiliates.
- Monitoring and reporting on US and Foreign tax legislation
You’ll be an innovator, passionate, accountable and solutions focused, not to mention adaptable, hungry for a challenge and an individual who thrives on partnering. All of these combined with the below capabilities are what will make us such a bold and compelling organization.
- Bachelor’s in Finance or Accounting.
- 3 – 5 years of post-qualification progressive international tax experience in corporate tax department of multinational company and/or public accounting firm.
- US CPA or MS Taxation preferred.
- Experience with CorpTax, Microsoft Office, Checkpoint/BNA, Oracle, and HFM. (Or comparable ERP or Compliance systems.)
- ASC 740 experience.
- Expert knowledge of MS Excel for data mining and manipulations. Ability to manage detailed data intensive projects.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Intellectual ability – is an adept thinker with the ability to recognize, interpret and solve complex issues together with the drive to see solutions through to implementation/resolution.
- Demonstrates passion and energy for value that tax brings to the business
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org