Senior Finance Accountant (CPA Required)
ATLANTA, GA 30339
Want to work for an innovative, globally recognized company and truly make a difference? TRC has an immediate need for a Senior Finance Accountant. This is a direct-hire opportunity in the Smyrna area near Cumberland mall. This opportunity comes with a competitive salary + 10% bonus, fantastic health benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 10 paid US holidays, and 401K vested immediately and matched up to 6%!
**Active CPA and management/supervisor experience is REQUIRED.**
This role/position will involve…
• Prepare all manual journal entries required to complete month-end and annual accounts and to ensure the accuracy and timely posting of entries from sub-ledgers and other entry sources.
• Ensure that all accruals, deferrals, prepayments and any other adjusting entries are booked as necessary along with appropriate supporting documentation.
• Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all accounts in line with SOX and risk management requirements.
• Reconcile inter-company accounts and record any necessary adjusting entries as required.
• Ensure suspense accounts are analyzed and cleared on a monthly basis.
• Produce monthly packs providing Balance Sheet and P & L analysis and supporting commentary.
• Produce information required by external auditors, including that referred to in Prepared by Client schedules, and any other accounting documentation to satisfy audit requirements.
• Provide accurate financial and management accounting information and analysis to other
interested parties including FP&A, decision support, controllership, tax and senior management.
• To facilitate best practice procedures and controls to ensure maximum efficiency and adherence to company policies and SOX requirements.
• Manage cash and bank balances ensuring the accuracy of accounts and monthly reconciliation of bank accounts
• Analyze revenue/cost of revenue and record journal entries to accrue/defer revenue as necessary
• Review customer contract data to ensure proper accounting for cost of revenue
Your background and experience…
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required at a minimum.
• CPA candidate required.
• 5+ years accounting experience in a similar large organization. Strong technical accounting skills.
• MS Office Suite knowledge. - Expert level MS Excel expertise (pivot tables, Vlookups etc.), MS Word - word processing experience.
• Experience with automated accounting systems. Oracle experience highly desirable.
• Sound commercial awareness.
Soft Skills / Personality:
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Team player able to demonstrate flexibility, effective communication skills and resilience.
• Ability to work efficiently in a changing environment.
• Proven ability to balance multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Ability to apply sound business reasoning and solve problems in a logical manner through research, diligence, and available resources.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision, exercise independent judgment and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
• Must be deadline and detail focused.
Please submit all resumes to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/