Senior Exchange Engineer
Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
Our client in Atlanta is looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
The candidate will be responsible for:
• Migration/upgrades of messaging platforms (Exchange, Exchange Online)
• Management of O365 licenses and subscriptions
• Automating manual processes with the O365 messaging environment
• Analyzing the technical needs, document requirements, and design technical solutions for an enterprise Office 365 (O365) messaging environment
• Architecture and lead the roll out of a large scale O365 (Exchange and Skype for Business) solutions
Candidate must have the following qualifications:
• BA/BS or MS in technology or quantitative field of study – Computer Science, Information Systems or 8+ years of relevant experience with relevant certifications.
• Exceptional documentation and record keeping skills, with attention to detail.
• Ability to work on Large scale Office 365 messaging (Exchange and Skype for Business Online) based projects
• Ability to design, implement, and troubleshoot SMTP via Exchange Online and Exchange on-site
• Ability to manage Migrations/upgrades within messaging platforms (Exchange, Exchange Online)
• Heavy use with Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016
• Experience with Scripting (PowerShell, VB, Pearl, etc.) to manage and automate complex system tasks and automation
• ServiceNow experience is a plus
• Experience with additional Office 365 applications (SharePoint, Yammer, Planner, Teams, Streams, etc.) is a plus
Please submit resume to will.Swift@trcstaffing.Com