Senior Enterprise Analyst
ATLANTA, GA 30339
The Principal Enterprise Analyst will work closely with internal business customers to understand business requirements and then partner extensively with the Client specific Platform development team for creation and analysis of business requirements and functional design.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define/document business, financial, operations requirements and systems goals, and identify/resolve systems and process issues.
- Learn how our users interact with our systems so you can better support them.
- Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems and features to enhance business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Provide thought leadership on how to enhance our systems to make our users more effective.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, testing, and deployment of new applications and enhancements to Financial and Accounting applications.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address technical solutions to existing business challenges.
- Create process flows, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems as needed in a way they can easily learn and apply.
- Provide guidance and/or instruction to junior staff members so they can grow into more amazing people.
- Partners with internal business constituents to facilitate, implement and support processes and controls that increase overall efficiencies and decrease applicable risks to the enterprise.
- 7+ years of experience in business analysis, gathering requirements and implementing packaged application software, Financial Systems experience preferred.
- 3+ year experience translating requirements into test cases.
- 3+ years of experience with Business Process Management within an enterprise financial system environment, to include building and documenting business process flows using MS Visio or similar diagraming software.
- Experience with Agile methodology and user story definitions.
- Extensive practical knowledge in importing data for use in reporting software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts so we know what we’ve done and what needs to be done.
- Experience with Sharepoint (or similar, but we use some serious Sharepoint) for document management and sharing.
- End-user experience with ServiceNow.
- Experience interfacing with vendors or 3rd party support personnel.
- Experience providing Tier 1 or Tier 2 deskside support.
- Six Sigma Certification
- Experience with Salesforce, SQL Server, MS Great Plains, or Dynamics 365 applications.
- Experience with integrations and Mulesoft
- Understanding of the Salesforce data schema
- Project management experience a plus
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/