Stone Mountain, GA 30083
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Plant Controller, for a direct hire role in the Great Atlanta area.
As a Plant Controller, reporting to the Group Regional Finance Manager, you'll be providing the financial leadership to the Client, with the aim of maximizing long-term value, cash flows and shareholder return at this strategic division. This position will support this Client’s manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate will have three to five years in an Accounting / Finance role. In addition, this position will offer the opportunity to work with cross functional teams to analyze data, provide management with a fair assessment of key projects; as well as support continuous improvement activities to achieve world class financial reporting standards.
Analytical support for all activities and processes of the local Site Leadership Team. Key processes include monthly close, monthly financial forecasts and annual operating plans. Responsibilities also include: analysis and evaluation of the Manufacturing Plant’s monthly operating results, annual budgets, monthly production and financial forecasts, and weekly results reporting. Provide analytical support for cross functional projects including but not limited to customer profitability analysis and pricing etc.
• Analysis of month end results: P&L and Balance Sheet including variance analysis
• Develop month end results package for the Plant to present to Senior Management
• Support monthly close including Balance Sheet reconciliation and accurate Revenue and Expense oversight
• Conduct weekly reviews of production order variances to identify unusual variances and report root cause
• Monitor and work with plant management on Continuous Improvement initiatives and validate savings
• Provide monthly financial forecasts and analysis
• Ad hoc financial analysis of financial and operating metrics to support business requirement
• Support the development and analysis of the annual operating plan
• Key strategic projects as needed working with cross functional business teams
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a Business related field required.
• 3-5 years in an Accounting/ Finance role. Cost Accounting preferred.
• Background in Manufacturing a must.
• Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and other Microsoft Office Suite tools.
• ERP systems experience required; for example: SAP preferred.
• Strong analytical skills and financial modeling skills are preferred.
• Travel 10%
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/