Senior BI Developer
Alpharetta, GA 30009
Senior BI Developer
Location: Alpharetta, GA (Part time remote options)
Type: Direct Hire
TRC’ s client who is a leader in the sustainability software industry has an immediate need for a Senior BI Developer to join their growing team! This opportunity is open due to tremendous growth in the company and offers the chance to grow your tech skills while working with a national and international team. If you have an entrepreneur mind set and enjoy working on a variety of projects this is the career for you! This individual will be more than just the technology, they will be impacting the business and occasionally communicating with clients. You will have the chance to help build out the North American team. Tired of your ideas not being heard? Look no more this company is seeking innovative thinkers who can collaborate with a team and up for the challenge! Along with working remotely at least 2 days a week this role offers competitive pay and holiday time. Send your resumes to Dalas.Burns@trcstaffing .Com if you are ready to start your dream job today!
The Day to Day:
• Development of best class BI solutions related to Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) for our client’ s global operations.
• Development of bespoke work in TSQL / SSIS / QlikView / Qlik Sense / C#
• Develop custom integration solutions using various technologies such as SQL Server, WCF
• Services and Web API’ s in C#, JSON, XML and Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools.
• Thorough unit testing of development work
• Collaborate with project managers, business - and test analysts, system consultants, developers and management in project work
• Scoping of client requirements
• At least 5 years of Advanced T-SQL experience
• Intermediate SSRS, SSIS
• Intermediate C#
• Understanding of RESTFUL Web services / Web API’ s / WCF Services and JSON
• Experience in a customer facing role
• BSC Computer Science or relevant qualification
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Team player
• High attention to detail
• Quality conscious, analytical, assertive, ability to multi task
• Self-starter and quick learner
• Professional and presentable
• Must have a valid passport and be willing to travel.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/