Senior Accountant / Property Accountant
Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
Our client is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their growing team. The client is located in NE Atlanta, inside the perimeter, and offers one of the best paths to career progression within their industry.
The candidate must have the following skill sets:
• Assist with the year-end audit and tax return preparation, MEC, annual property budgets and forecasts as well as financial reporting and review and maintain general ledger activity in accordance with GAAP.
• Analyze and prepare balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statements.
• Reconcile property bank accounts and trustee bond accounts.
• Oversee the accuracy of property delinquency reports, pre-paid journals, security deposit ledgers and monitor property refunds.
• Maintain cash management and review of accounts payable as well as create and book accruals and journal entries.
• Post and maintain accounts receivable entries including income, vacancies and write-offs.
• Prepare reconciliations to ensure general ledger integrity.
• Coordinate with various lending institutions and foundations to ensure compliance with loan, debt and bond documents.
Candidate must also prepare CAM reconciliations, work with Property Managers to ensure accounting information is accurately reflected and assist in annual budget planning and audits.
Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting or Finance.
Real Estate experience preferred but not required.
Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel (vl/pt/macros)
Please send resumes to Abigail.Peterson@trcstaffing.Com