SR Principal Software Engineer
Lake Forest, CA | Direct Hire
Responsible for the development, maintenance, and documentation of complex web-based applications interacting with state-of-art ophthalmic surgical devices worldwide. This position is responsible for the WebUI interface, central server, and equipment interfaces. You will participate in all phases of the software life-cycle, including concept development, requirements, design, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
• Develops and applies complex concepts and proposes new and unique approaches, methods, procedures and designs with regular use of ingenuity, creativity and originality to researching technical issues.
• Assures continuity of products and processes through feasibility assessment, research, design, development and compliance to requirements.
• Provides technical leadership direction, determining and developing approach to solutions by coordinating multiple resources to solve complex problems.
• Leads design reviews.
• Ensures regulatory / statutory / legislative compliance for all project work.
• Acts as a mentor in the software engineering organization.
• Manages off-shore development team
• Supports legacy, on-market, and future development projects
• 10+ years’ experience with web application and database technologies.
• Familiarity with the following development methodologies: Object-Oriented, Design Patterns, Service-Oriented architectures
• Experience leading software development teams
• Demonstrated ability to independently research technical issues and generate creative/innovative solutions.
• 10 + years hands-on Windows, SQL Server, .NET, and IIS development.
• Development of medical device software in an FDA-regulated environment.
• Strong working knowledge of advanced design principles that facilitate maintainability, reuse, and clarity of design.
• Collaboration with off-shore development teams
Please submit resumes to will.Swift@trcstaffing.Com