Atlanta, GA 30328
TRC Professional Solutions, on behalf of the Client, is hiring for a Senior Risk Analyst, to join their growing organization in a direct hire capacity. The role is located in the Greater Atlanta area. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extraordinary company, with excellent perks, benefits and growth opportunities!
In this role, you will fully support the Risk Management function on a global basis. You will assist and/or manage the renewal of all insurance policies, completion of property recommendations and collateral review. In addition, you will work directly with outside vendors to ensure the completion of tasks central to the department’s main functions.
The ideal candidate will have 5 or more years experience in risk management, brokerage industry or commercial underwriting. Claims experience will NOT be considered in this role.
- Manage/complete renewal applications for all lines of insurance (Executive Risks, Property & Casualty) for all company's country locations.
- Manage approximately 300 property recommendations for the preservation of Company assets on a global basis. Prepare status reports for the COO Team meeting.
- Manage collateral requirements of all insurance carriers.
- Work directly with insurance brokers and carriers regarding policy issuance, corrections and subsequent endorsements.
- Create PowerPoint decks for, and present to, Executive Safety Team.
- Create annual Plan for: insurance premiums, WC claims expense, brokerage fees, and incurred but not reported exposures.
- Work directly with the Company’s locations in all countries at the entry, mid and senior staff levels.
- Maintain the actual and apparent integrity of the RM department’s data (working with auditors).
BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE:
- 5 + years of experience in risk management, brokerage industry or commercial underwriting; strong experience with data analytics.
- Claims experience will NOT be considered.
EDUCATION / KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in Risk Management, Accounting or Finance.
- Microsoft Office skills and aptitude for other software.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables, macros, etc.)
- Aptitude and/or working knowledge of basic accounting concepts.
- SAP experience preferred but not required.
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/