Revenue Cycle Staff Accountant
Atlanta, GA | Direct Hire
Our client in the pharmaceutical industry is currently seeking a new Staff Accountant to join their team. This company is located in the midtown area.
• Review financial activity submitted by pharmacies each month during month-end close and book related journal entries.
• Complete monthly accounts receivable reconciliations.
• Complete cash vs. Revenue analysis for review by team and CFO on monthly basis.
• Monitor and reconcile cash received into 30+ bank accounts to external records and investigate differences.
• Proactively work with various internal and external contacts to ensure timely set-up of new pharmacies. This involves setting up the pharmacy with various software venders and setting up bank accounts. Take ownership of set up process and related follow-ups with minimal supervision.
• Complete daily companywide cash analysis and other treasury related duties.
• Assist team with external audit requests.
• Assist team with other various projects as determined by managers.
• Support month-end close process.
• Other essential functions and duties may be assigned as needed.
Skills And Qualifications:
• 2+ years of related experience (advanced degree may substitute for experience)
• Ability to work independently and deliver to deadlines
• Ability to solve problems with minimal direction
• Great attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment working on multiple tasks simultaneously, while adhering to strict deadlines
• Quality minded; motivated to seek out errors and inquire when something appears inaccurate
• Understanding of accounting principles
• Treasury experience a plus
• Work Ethic/Integrity – must possess intrinsic drive to excel coupled with values in line with company philosophy
• Detail oriented
• Desire to take ownership of work
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work on multiple projects to meet deadlines required.
• A strong working knowledge of automation technology is also required, along with a thorough understanding of MS business solutions software and Excel.
• Positive attitude with desire to work in team-oriented environment
• Flexible, with the understanding that this role will have regular duties but will also be asked to help with various projects
• Resourceful and independent in solving problems
• Team Oriented – ability to work effectively and collaboratively with all team members
Please send resumes to kara.Morrison@trcstaffing.Com.