Restaurant Equipment Tech
ATLANTA, GA 30349 | Temporary
TRC Professional Solutions has an amazing consulting opportunity with one of the most sought after fast food companies in the country.
General Scope of position:
The Independent Equipment Technical Contractor is responsible for providing professional technical consulting and support to the Facilities & Equipment Quality and Performance Group. The F&E Quality and Performance group is tasked with continuously monitoring, measuring, analyzing and optimizing the performance of existing assets in order to more quickly discover defects, improve reliability, reduce costs and increase customer satisfaction.
Specific functions and responsibilities:
• Provide Support in defining root causes for trending and systemic building and equipment issues with the following areas of focus:
Facilities Assets Equipment Assets
Electrical Systems & Components
Mechanical & Exhaust Systems & Components
Plumbing Systems & Components
Building Envelope System & Components
Interior Fixtures, Millwork, Finishes
Security System & Components
Drive-thru System & Components Hot Side Equipment
Cold Side Equipment
Service Partner and Agency Support
• Support in leveraging Manufacturer support to define root causes associated with trending and systemic issues.
• Visit a minimum of 30 restaurants per month with a specific focus on identifying early warning signs of larger trending/systemic failures for both equipment and building systems.
• Effectively coach and encourage Operators on proper kitchen equipment operations and maintenance while onsite.
• Transfer technical knowledge and information to non-technical people effectively in both written and verbal form.
• Learn and apply six sigma principles in a disciplined manner to technical issue resolution.
• Provide technical leadership and support to key internal stakeholders as they work on projects that impact both the equipment and built assets.
• Provide Training and Education Leader with information changes for online Equipment Playbook, technical bulletins, equipment manuals, or other content changes for company intranet site.
• Develop personal knowledge of restaurant equipment and building systems outside of your area of knowledge including how the various components function within the overall restaurant environment.