ATLANTA, GA 30354
Would you classify yourself as someone who is friendly with an engaging personality? Do you possess exceptional multi-tasking abilities along with superior conflict resolution and customer service skills? Then this might be the position for you! Our customer in the South Atlanta area is currently seeking a Remarketing Advisor to join their team on a long-term contract basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join and grow professionally with one of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies.
- For accounts that enter the 90 Days to lease maturity timeframe, reach out to customers in a timely manner to discuss end-of-term process, current Lease and Retail credit offerings, etc. Via outbound phone calls, emails, and mail.
-Analyze and manage scheduled maturity volume within assigned region with the goal of reducing over terms and exposure to credit and residual value loss and provide management with loss mitigation strategy recommendations.
-Review lease-end inspections to verify excessive wear and use (EWU) billing guidelines have been followed and damages are billed appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Prepare written customer correspondence pertaining to core processes (final liability and follow-up letters, EOT fee documentation and collections, etc.) and special circumstances as required.
- Perform follow-up of accounts that are beyond their maturity date to make certain that vehicles are returned or purchased per the documented guidelines sending out demand letters when necessary.
- Reach out to customers post-termination, as necessary, to collect EOT fees, required documentation, etc. In order to properly close the account.
-Respond to customer emails and voicemails in a professional, articulate and timely manner.
- Service inbound calls from customers regarding EOT questions or issues maintaining defined service levels while adhering to best in class quality of service and regulatory guidelines.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Business Management, or related field is REQUIRED.
- Commitment to excellence & quality driven.
- Acute attention to detail. Ability to work in a fast - paced, challenging environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- PC proficiency required (Windows, Word, Excel, Access).
- Proven initiative, creativity, and a positive attitude!
- Customer service orientated with a strong phone presence; Previous experience in a call center environment or experience taking inbound calls and making outbound calls is preferred.
- Previous experience in a service type role in the restaurant industry a plus!
- Knowledge of Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) and related state and federal statutory regulations, preferred.
Benefits and Perks!
- Paid company holidays and competitive benefits
- Quarterly bonuses of $500 based on key performance indicators
- Terrific company culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Free coffee! Need we say more?
Please send all resumes to nikki.Scarpelli@trcstaffing.Com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/