Relationship Manager - Factoring
KENNESAW, GA 30144
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
• Works with the Head of Ops and the Operations Managers to implement a strategy in respect of operational activities and specifically client management.
• Ensures the security and profitability of the orgnaization through efficient and effective management of a portfolio of Factoring clients.
• Monitors the trading and facility performance of the clients in the Factoring portfolio.
• Makes daily funding decisions. Uses judgment and discretion to make those decisions.
• Deputises for the Head of Ops in his/her absence.
• Makes credit approval decisions in support of new and existing clients in accordance with the delegated authority limit provided.
• Ensures that the company’s security interest is maintained at all times within internal management policies operated by the orgnaization (e.g. management controls, risk framework and KPC’s).
• Implements and maintains excellent standards of customer service.
Required Skills and Knowledge
• Manages multiple priorities in an organized manner to meet set deadlines. Reassesses if higher need arises. Copes well with demands of the job and manages their time efficiently.
• Possesses excellent communication skills with the ability to motivate, influence and inspire others. Leads by example.
• Exercises independent judgment and applies prudent risk mitigation principles. Understands how and when to elevate issues when required.
• Provides a solution to any arising issues. Takes accountability for decisions made.
• Maintains a high level of effectiveness during times of change by adapting behaviour and approaches to changing circumstances. Accepts additional and changing roles, responsibilities and tasks.
• Listens with acute attention to detail.
• Focuses on Customers. Knows and cares about our internal and external customers. Works as a team to deliver excellent service and exceed their expectations.
• Understands the complexities and key factors that impact our business.
• Drives outstanding results & can be counted on to do so.
• Understands key features of the company's core and specialist products.
• Demonstrates loyalty to the organization, its vision and values and work with consistency, integrity, accountability and shows enthusiasm. Builds team spirit.
Must have experience as a Senior Operations/Credit Person.
Please submit your resume for consideration to: