Saint Louis, MO | Contract
To support the team/area in maintaining a sufficient supply of staffing employees to fill all orders that are developed through sales efforts, to properly fill such orders, and to assist in the development of the sales of the staffing service.
• Constantly recruit and maintain a sufficient supply of employees to fill the jobs of that office.
• Source, screen, phone interview, test, in-person interview, and provide orientation to qualified applicants.
• Conduct in-depth phone interviews using the T.O.R.C. Method. Document each candidate file based on the information obtained in the phone interview.
• Market qualified candidates to clients.
• Properly supervise the activities of the staffing employees to help retain those who perform, and take corrective or dismissal measures on those who do not perform.
• Update Prospective/Hot Jobs and extend/update assignments in ATS.
• Initiate the employment verification/reference checks for applicants with the Field Support Team
• Ensure, by company policy, WOTC, E-Verify and a background check on every candidate employed by TRC are completed before placement. Maintain proper documentation and results recorded in ATS.
• Maintain 90% or better for valid work verifications on all placements in your area.
• Promptly process the payroll of the staffing employees as required by company policy.
• Promptly process stop payments, W2 reprints, wage verifications and DD cancellations.
• Make personal calls on all key accounts to familiarize oneself with the clients’ businesses and types of workers.
• Handle client orders courteously and efficiently and fill them with the best-qualified employee.
• Properly orient all qualified applicants and maintain rapport with the employees to ensure quality service to clients.
• Follow up with clients daily on absences or tardiness via phone or email and perform quality checks on working employees.
• Correspond with clients to furnish information, express gratitude for business or regrets for inability to fill an order, or for a job done unsatisfactorily.
• Make adjustments as necessary on jobs that have not been performed satisfactorily.
• Daily Opening & Closing of Office, checking messages from voicemail.
• Maintain current, inactive, and “ dead” files of applicants and staffing employees.
• Handle the necessary paperwork (where applicable) in the separation of employees.
• Quickly and accurately handle inbound candidate, employee and client calls, emails or
request for information.
• Bachelor’ s degree (BA) or Associates degree (AA) from a college or university; or five or more years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Language Skills
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Credit Check & Criminal Background Check
• Employment & Education Verification
• Drug Test