LAGRANGE, GA 30240
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Our customer, a tier one automotive supplier in LaGrange, GA, is currently looking for a Quality Engineer (QE) to join their growing team on a long-term direct hire basis. Candidate must have prior experience in the automotive industry. The ideal candidate is responsible for meeting all Customer expectations on delivery and quality of all products manufactured in their Business Unit. Also, responsible for implementation of corporate and plant quality procedures into their business unit, and assure the Business Unit team members are trained and adhering to the quality procedures.
- Shall adhere to all safety, health and environmental procedures, policies and practices, and ensures that all equipment is in safe operating condition and meets or exceeds OSHA Standards.
- Comply with all QMS / EMS procedures and work instructions as it pertains to the position description.
- Monitor and address all customer websites and quality reports.
- Assure all manufacturing processes and manufacturing cells comply with PFD, PFMEA, and control plans approved through PPAP process.
- Advanced technical knowledge of relevant manufacturing processes such as: injection molding, extrusion, fabrication, metal roll-forming.
- Strong understanding of statistical process control and how to use data to drive decisions.
- Advanced knowledge of OEM quality standards, systems, and processes.
- Successful Product Launch / Production Start-up experience including all documentation, testing, data collection, and reporting.
- Experience leading the PPAP process to successful conclusion.
- Advanced knowledge and practical application of Problem Solving / Process Improvement analysis, tools, and techniques.
- Knowledge of Datum Structure and Design for Manufacturing.
- Strong working knowledge of lean manufacturing concepts and standard work.
- Advanced computer skills, including P.C. knowledge and current technology software familiarity.
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering or the equivalent/relevant experience preferred
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) or equivalent is preferred
- Six Sigma Black Belt preferred
- Three (3) or more years’ experience in a relevant engineering discipline within an automotive manufacturing environment.
Submit resume to email@example.com for consideration