GREENSBORO, NC 27410
TRC has an immediate need for a Quality Engineer to work a 2-3 month project for a client located in Greensboro, NC.
This position will offer significant overtime and all candidates must be willing to work and have availability 7 days a week.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in a technical discipline (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing).
- 3 years experience in quality planning, tools and analysis in a manufacturing environment OR 3 years experience in applied engineering
- Knowledge of quality principles and tools (problem analysis, statistical tools, design of experiments, reliability, control charts and other quality methodologies) with the ability to train others
- Knowledge of various manufacturing processes: milling, turning, sheet metal fabrication, powder coat painting, and electrical/mechanical assembly
- Six sigma green belt or black belt certification
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/