Franklin, GA | Direct Hire
Our customer in Franklin, GA is currently looking for a Quality Engineer to join their growing team.
The ideal candidate will need 2-5 years of Quality Engineering experience in an automotive manufacturing environment. The candidate will perform quality functions, such as, ISO/TS 16949, flow charts, PFMEA's control plans, SPC, etc. For continuous improvement and to assure product conformity.
- Assists in the maintenance of ISO/TS16949
- Responsible for capability studies on products manufactured in house as well as supplied materials
- Gage R&R's on various quality instruments
- Responsible for training process technician and operators on various aspects of quality.
- Utilization of Statistical Process Control and ongoing CPK monitoring.
- Reviews Standard Operating Procedures and Work instructions
- Responsible for satisfying customer specific requirements. Such as: SQAM, ISRR, GP 9-12
- Response for corrective action and root analysis and 8 D's
- Review PPAP's that are received from vendors and suppliers
- 10% Travel
- Must comply with ISO/TS 16949 and ISO-14001 procedures
Required Education and Experience:
- 2 -5 years of experience as a quality engineer in an automotive manufacturing environment
- BS degree in Engineering
- Expert in quality standards
- Expert in TS16949 requirements
- Expert in Statistical Process Control and Control Plans
If you would like to be considered for this role, please forward your resume to iulia.Ene@trcstaffing.Com